Sewing pattern Cape Freedom - Digital
Freedom is an asymmetrical cape we love to curl up in in autumn.
Wear it open, closed or belted, it's designed with pretty details: a mini collar, a contrasting back band, braids on the shoulders and a tab closure.
This cape offers a wide range of customization options, especially on the braids and back band, so feel free to create the cape that suits you!
Available in 3 statures: Petite, Moyenne and Grande, and 2 sizes: S/M and L/XL.
Level 2/4 - Lined version optional.
What you'll receive by email:
- A 24-page PDF pattern (seam allowances included), to be printed and assembled without prior cutting. Thanks to layer selection, when printing, just select your size and stature and cutting will be simplified.
-An 11-page assembly guideincluding 8 video-tutorials for each technical step (accessible with a QR code if you print the guide, or via a link if you view it on-screen), lots of sewing tips, and inspirational ideas to help you in your creative process.
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
Select your size
- Non-stretch warp and weft fabric. Choose a supple yet strong fabric (minimum 190 g/m2), medium weight with a nice fall. Example: wool, wool cloth, flannel, polylaine, tweed, etc.
- Contrasting fabric : Choose a non-stretch fabric
- Pre-folded bias 15 to 20 mm wide
- 2 metal rings for shoulder braids (40 mm wide)
- Braid, chain, ribbon to accessorize shoulder braids
- 3 snap buttons or 2 sew-on buttons for closure loop
Option // Lining : Fine lining fabric (for lined version). Example: baptiste, viscose, lining, satin...
- 36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 3 et 4 heures
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
You might also like these products