The Mackaon Children's sweatshirt is a mixed-cut model available in sizes 98 to 134 cm (3 to 9 years, 7 sizes).
It's a unisex model that you can make more or less gendered depending on the options and fabrics you choose:
- single collar or hood
- with or without pocket
- straight or puffed sleeve
- with or without front yoke
- with or without front ruffle
- with or without shoulder ruffle
In all, 48 versions are available, depending on the combination of options you choose.
This pattern is designed for serger assembly. Decorative stitching (pocket and hood) is done on the sewing machine. However, it is possible to sew the entire pattern on a sewing machine.
- Detailed assembly guide with photos and diagram.
- pattern sheets (A0 format and A4 booklet format)
The PDF patterns are to be printed by you. The A4 booklet sheets are to be assembled edge-to-edge . Laeti & Léa patterns are Multicalque, so you're free to print one size or several, with or without seam allowance.
- A stretch fabric: French Terry, sweatshirt jersey, fleece, minky, velvet knit, polar fleece.
The fabric you choose must have at least 20% stretch, i.e. a 10cm strip must be able to stretch to 12cm when stretched perpendicular to the grain.
- The following pieces can be cut from ribbed fabric or from the main fabric: collar, cuff bands, waistband.
- The following pieces can be cut from warp and weft fabric or from the main fabric: top front yoke, front flounce, mancheron.
- Matching thread, stockinette needles, twin needle.
- For the collar band: 25 cm of 2.5 cm wide bias tape (or cut a bias tape lengthwise, as the standard width of bias tape is 4 cm).
- For the hooded version and if you wish to use a hooded cord: 2 x 3 cm squares of iron-on fabric, 2 eyelets or 2 buttonholes, 60 cm to 1.20 m (depending on size) of cord.
To help you, the step-by-step video for fitting a lining is available on Laeti&Léa's Youtube channel.
- Adult size
- CHILDREN SIZE
- Patterns of
- Pullover ans Sweater
- PDF / POCHETTE
- File content
- A0 pattern file
- Seam allowances
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Entre 2 et 4h selon les options choisies
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
- Option du patron
- Layers available
- Baby, child and teen sizes
- 9 years