Sewing Pattern Woman Ecorce Pants - PDF
Ecorce is a high-waisted pants pattern with a close-fitting cut. It closes with a fly located in front as well as with a button and a clip hidden inside the belt. A piped pocket on the back is optional for even more finished pants.
Seams along the back legs perfectly match your shapes and end with a slit at the bottom, a slight detail that makes the difference.
Écorce is simple and chic pants. Two versions are available: pants and corsair.
You will immediately receive by email:
- the pattern in A4 (25 pages);
- the boss in A0 (2 pages);
- the step-by-step instruction guide with detailed, hand-painted illustrations (12 pages).
PDFs allow you to select the desired size (s) for printing, using the "layer" option in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Meter Fabric Version # 1, corsair:
- 150cm wide, from size A to C: 1.2m
- 150cm wide, from size D to H: 1.6m
- 115cm wide, all sizes: 1.7m
Fabric length Version # 2, pants:
- 150cm wide, from size A to C: 1.5m
- 150cm wide, from size D to H: 2.1m
- 115cm wide, all sizes: 2.4m
Other supplies :
- Lighter fabric than the chosen fabric, for the front of the fly, the belt and the piped pocket (about 1.1m x 20cm).
- Lining for the facing of the fly and the pocket (about 30x30cm)
- A 14cm zipper
- A button 1.5cm in diameter
- A belt clip and bar
Recommended fabrics :
Medium thick fabrics such as: denim, cotton twill, gabardine, tartan, corduroy. The cut of the pants is close to the body, you will probably prefer a fabric with a little stretch, but it is not mandatory. In all cases, a canvas is recommended to test the cut. Opt for a fabric that marks when ironing to make the permanent pleats on the front.
- Patterns of
- Pants and Bottoms
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern