Sewing pattern Woman Ischia jumpsuit - PDF
Ischia is a buttoned jumpsuit on the front, its V-neck, it is tightened at the waist by a knotted belt, its bat sleeves have a cuff and large pockets are placed on the front of the pants whose cut is carrot-shaped, that is to say quite broad at the level of the thighs and tightened on the legs and ankles.
A digital pattern includes:
- the full-size pattern broken down into several pages in A4, A3 and A0 formats. For each print format (A4, A3 and A0), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- printing instructions - an assembly plan of the pages making up the pattern as well as assembly instructions.
- he garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
5€ OFFERT DES 50€ D'ACHAT AVEC LE CODE WISSEW50
- width 115 cm: 3m50
- width 135 cm: 3m
- width 150 cm: 2m60
Soft and light fabric of fine to medium thickness like double gauze, washed linen, viscose, tencel, crepe, fine denim, cupro or chambray
- tone on tone thread
- 6 medium-sized buttons or presses with a diameter of 1.5 to 2 cm 70 x 30 cm of optional iron-on
- 40 cm bias for finishing the back neckline (the bias can be cut in the fabric)
- 80 cm of piping to be inserted in the shoulder cutout at the front (the addition of piping is purely decorative) The rust Ischia jumpsuit was made in a double gauze color tomette from Little fabrics and the second version in linen / cotton flea foot.
- Patterns of
- Pants and Bottoms
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern