Women Jacket Sewing Pattern - PDF
Lysimaque takes out his fourth boss on Wissew, this is Water Lily, the woman’s jacket boss.
Here’s what she writes about her new boss:
Nénuphar is a simple jacket pattern, with straight sleeves and large patch pockets. It is buttoned on the front and ends on a simple collar, without collar foot. The length is that of the hips, in a blouson spirit (but it is easy to lengthen it). No superfluous details to emphasize its simplicity of construction: only a hem at the bottom and wrists. The biggest variation of Lily Pad is its ability to be stitched in patchwork: a second set of Pdfs presents the pieces of the patchwork (in all sizes) to be assembled to compose a multicolored Lily Pad. The fabrics that are suitable for Water Lily are the classic fabrics of jackets: linen for the summer, jeans in the spring, and even wool (not too thick for patchwork) for the winter.”
You will immediately receive by email:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 in A4 and A0 (seam margins are included). Just print and paste the pages to form your boss.
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
- The printing guide
- The size guide
Material and film required:
- One office printer (A4 format)
- Sheets of white paper
- Your sewing machine
80cm on a 1.40m width of the fabric of your choice
- A yarn matching your fabric (or not, it’s up to you)
- An elastic band 2 cm wide the length of your waist
Almost all fabrics are suitable: with outfit for patchwork (jeans, cotton, thick linen) and thinner and softer (linen, silk, etc.) for a more summer version!
The Wissew community and the creator Lysimaque will help you and advise you with pleasure, during your creation! Contact information is on the boss!
- Du 34 au 44
- Patterns of
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.