Sewing Pattern Woman Polka Blouse and Dress - PDF
The Polka model is a long blouse that also comes in a dress.
Adjusted on the top of the bust, gathered panels give it a nice size.
On the front, the top of the panel is folded and gathered before being pressed against the yoke and simulates a steering wheel. The back is subtly opened through two crossed panels, which are delicately buttoned at the neckline.
For an even more babydoll look, it is possible to add a gathered ruffle at the bottom of the sleeve.
A digital pattern includes:
the full-size pattern broken down into several pages in A4, A3 and A0 formats. For each print format (A4, A3 and A0), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
an assembly plan of the pages making up the template as well as assembly instructions.
the garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
Fabric yardage: (calculated for the largest size taking into account a width of 140 cm):
- version A: 1.40m
- version B: 1.80m
flexible fabric of thin to medium thickness: light crepe (viscose), light viscose, chambray, tencel, light denim, soft linen, soft cotton (poplin), double gauze, seersucker ...
- tone on tone thread
- 2 small buttons diameter 1 to 1.2 cm (all versions)
- 100 x 50 cm fusible (all versions)
- Version A was made in Terrazzo cotton gauze Shell Atelier Brunette, and in a viscose and peach cotton blend with golden lurex stripes Eglantine and Zoé.
- Version B was made in the double gauze Stardust Off-white Atelier Brunette (the front and back have been lined in ecru cotton satin).
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern