Sewing Pattern Woman Iris Blouse / Jacket - PDF
Iris is a wardrobe essential. It is sewn in jacket version (version A) or in top version (Version B). In jacket, it comes to dress a simple T-shirt or a little dress, in top, its delicately knotted sleeves will give all its originality to an outfit. In addition, it is very quick to sew!
Two types of sleeves are also available: a simple short sleeve with a small cuff on the bottom
and a short sleeve to tie on the top of the arm.
The handles are interchangeable and therefore adapt to both versions.
You will immediately receive by email:
- the pattern in A4, A3 and A0 formats. For each print format (A4, A3 and A0), a file containing all the
sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
-the garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary
- Fabric version A: 135cm by 140 cm
- Fabric version B: 150cm by 140 cm
- tone on tone thread
- 85 cm of fusible (version A)
- 20 cm of fusible (version B)
- optional: 2 m bias (version A) for the edge of the interior facing
Version A: depending on the desired finish, you can use fabrics with medium to thick hold, such as jacquard, gabardine, denim or even velvet, or softer fabrics like thick tencel, or more thin like wax.
Version B fairly supple fabric of fine to medium thickness. Viscose-based fabrics are the most recommended for their fluidity, and also tencel or even cupro, but other stiffer fabrics such as cotton poplin, chambray or double cotton gauze are also suitable .
Version A was produced in a jacquard from Pretty Mercerie which is no longer sold.
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern