Sewing Pattern Woman Forget Me Not Dress - PDF
Forget-me-not is a light, easy-to-wear little dress. In its short version, its tulip sleeves give it a wise and
sophisticated look. To twister it in a bohemian dress, nothing better than lengthening it, for a beautiful fluidity of the skirt and to dress it with the simplicity of the small frill sleeves.
The pattern is available in two lengths (short above the knee and longer, mid-calf) and two types of sleeves are available: short sleeves called "tulips" (version A) or shorter short sleeves (version B ).
It is possible to mix the versions without problem to decline it according to your desires.
There is a bonus of two types of free long sleeves.
You will immediately receive by email:
- The full size pattern broken down into several pages in A4, A3 and A0 formats. For each print format (A4, A3 and A0), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- Printing instructions
- An assembly plan of the pages making up the pattern as well as assembly instructions.
- The garment assembly guide also includes the fabric yardage information as well as the necessary supplies.
€ 5 OFFERED FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
· - Tone on tone
· 1 small button (diameter 10 / 12mm) for versions A and B, and version A long sleeves, for version B long sleeves you will need 9 buttons of the same diameter + provide 1 strap (same quantity for all versions) or in the form of a rat tail or in the form of a small elastic.
· Or a small size 1 staple
· 20 cm of fusible (for a width of 150 cm) for all versions
· Optional: 2 meters of piping * (all versions). Please note: only if you want to add piping between the cuts.
* to know: the installation of the piping is not envisaged in the order and the method of
assembly, this stage will remain at your appreciation.
Fabric yardage: (calculated for the largest size taking into account a width of 140 cm):
version A: 1m65
version B: 2m30
long sleeve / short length versions: 2m20
long sleeves versions / mid-length: 2m60
The designer recommends a light and fluid fabric of fine to medium thickness such as viscose
crepe or silk crepe, cupro, light tencel, or even chambray * or cotton poplin *.
* these fabrics are suitable but not optimal due to a slight lack of fluidity, nevertheless
they will be adapted to a false beginner level.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern