Sewing Pattern Exquise Wedding Dress - PDF
With Exquise you will be able to realize :
Your wedding dress : A flowing and slightly flared skirt marked at the waist by a belt. It has a V-neck bustier covered with lace with shoulder straps and also a deep back neckline. Exquise has a "fall of buttons" that gives it a lot of charm.
Your evening/cocktail/ceremony dress: With the desired length Exquise becomes your cocktail dress for all your unforgettable occasions. An ultra glamorous silhouette! A matching stole and there you have it.
You will receive immediately by mail :
· The pattern is directly available in PDF in A4 and A3 in color from size 34 to 48.
· All the instructions to print and assemble your pattern.
Discover all our English Sewing Patterns Here.
Lace of your choice: minimum width of the braid 33 cm for sizes less than 40.
83 (+ 2) buttons of your choice. Tip: covered buttons will have a real wedding effect (you can have buttons covered in a haberdashery with your own fabric for a perfect harmony of color).
Lining of your choice (advice 100% cotton or viscose only for the bustier and the belt.
Iron-on (or interlining) for the belt and for the covered buttons if you choose this option.
- For a size from 34 to 38, you need 4.80 m of fabric for a width of 140 cm.
- For a size from 40 to 44, you need 5.30 m of fabric for a width of 140 cm.
- For a size from 46 to 48, you need 5.70 m of fabric for a width of 140 cm.
- 50 cm of lining for a width of 140 cm. 50 cm of iron-on fabric for a width of 140 cm.
Recommended fabrics :
The designer advises you a silk or polyester satin if you want shine, the cotton satin will be less supple. Silk or polyester crepe if you want a matt finish. Attention to the transparency, we have not provided a lining for the skirt part but it is always possible to put one if needed.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern