Sewing pattern Cherry Blossom Blouse - PDF
Discover the Hazel shirt, our new boss who is a hit. The bet of this model is to offer you two interpretations of the inevitable shirt, to adapt to your style and your experience in sewing.
Option A: Victorian collar and "smocked" cuffs, for mid-level seamstresses (estimated level: 3/5).
Option B: without collar, with simple elastic on the cuffs and slightly shortened sleeves, accessible to beginners (estimated level: 2/5).
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern to print in A4 or A0 format with sewing margins included (sizes: 34 to 46)
- an ultra-educational assembly booklet
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Fabric (140cm): size 36: 1m40/ size 40: 1m50/ size 46: 1m80
- Matching wire
- Fine thermo-adhesive
- Chalk or frixion pen for marking elastic bands on wrists
- 60 cm elastic sling of 35mm width
- 7 buttons from 10 to 12 mm diameter
- elastic wire (sold in small classic coil)
- 6 buttons 10 to 12 mm in diameter
Fine to medium fabrics with a nice drop (viscose, batiste, popeline, tencel…)
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern