Sewing Pattern Desinvolte Panties Skirt - PDF
The culottes are the trend to follow to reinvent our wardrobe in all seasons. It is elegant and casual at the same time.
Several versions are offered in the pattern:
- Culottes with or without removable straps
- Culottes with or without invisible pockets
- Culottes with or without the knot belt
- The belt can also be diverted in a turban -> Tying tutorials inside the pattern)
- Culottes with or without the Anna collar
- Culottes with or without the invisible zip fastening at the back
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF A4 and A0 patterns from 36 to 48
- The detailed and illustrated step-by-step guide
- Fabric for the culottes: 1.96 yard for a width of 1.53 yard
- Straight fusible stay for the front and back belt
- 40 cm invisible zipper
- A hook-on-eye for the top of the zipper
The recommended fabrics are: viscose, cotton, double gauze, tencel, linen, poplin, crepe, proviscose crepe, light tweed, chambray, plumetis, or light wool, velvet or jersey.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- Pants and Bottoms
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern