Sewing Pattern Daisy Dress - PDF
As the Camellia dress for women was very successful, Florence decided to offer the same for little girls. Camellia is a beautiful pleated dress. It has a knot in the back, a nice v-neck and a waist marked thanks to the elastic in the back.
You will receive immediately by mail :
-The PDF pattern in sizes 3, 4 and 5 (seam allowances included)
- The detailed and illustrated implementation guide
5€ FREE FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH THE CODE : 50WISSEW
Métrage Tissu - Skirt version with two non-shirred flounces :
3m20 * 1m40 for sizes XS,S and M.
4m * 1m40 for sizes L and XL.
Métrage Fabric - Skirt version with one non-shirred steering wheel:
- 2m50 * 1m40 of fabric for sizes XS,S and M.
- 3m20 * 1m40 of fabric for sizes L and XL.
Métrage fabric - Version skirt with straight gathered steering wheel:
- 2m30 of fabric for sizes XS, S and M.
- 3m of fabric for sizes L and XL.
- Iron-on tape in straight thread strip.
- of the thread
For all versions, you need 2 m of fabric for the lining.
Fabric advice :
The recommended fabrics for this pattern are: viscose, fine wool, suede, velvet, cotton...
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern