Sewing Pattern Pants Plume - PDF
Plume has an elegant look and is available in three heights: Palazzo (long), 7/8th and Short.
This is perfect to create a real wardrobe! Plume features a high waist, two folds facing out front, two invisible pockets, a removable belt and an invisible back zipper.
You can also make a nice finish with a piping lapel!
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern from 34 to 48 in A4 and A0 (seam margins are included)
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
- The printing guide
Discover all our English Sewing Patterns Here.
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Fabric film: For the Palazzo version: 2m30*1m40; For the version 7/8th: 2m*1m40; For the short version: 1m30*1m.
- A zip for the back fastening of the trousers with a dimension of 20 cm.
- Option: piping for the bottom lapel finish of the trousers: about 2 X 60 cm
For this model, we recommend the following fabrics: cotton, fluid fabric, poplin, batiste, viscose, silk satin, linen, tencel, cotton flannel, cotton gabardine.
- Patterns of
- Pants and Bottoms
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern