Sewing Pattern Woman Zita Dress - PDF
Zita Pattern is a scalloped dress on neck and back.
It is offered with different variants:
- Backless or covered back version
- Long dress or short dress version
- Short sleeve or sleeveless version
- Pleated or non-pleated skirt version
It's a multi-function sewing pattern.
You will immediately receive by email:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 50 (sewing margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated realisation guide
- Short version: 1.96 yard of fabric on 1.53 yard of width for sizes 34 to 40, for larger sizes provide 2.2 yard on 1.53 yard
- Long version: 2.70 yard by 2.70 yard for all sizes
- An invisible zipper of 40cm (or 50cm for sizes above 40)
- Iron-on adhesive for forms if your material is fine
- An overlocker (optional)
You can make your dress in a taffeta, a gabardine, an English embroidery and other fabrics with a nice outfit.
If you want to use a cotton, chambray or other softer material, glue the shapes of your scallops so that they hold.
DISCOVER OUR NEW FABRIC COLLECTION HERE!
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern