- On sale!
copy of Sewing Pattern - Zita Dress - English Version
Our designer Charlotte is releasing her new pattern on Wissew. After the huge success of the Top Mona, she came back with a dress that is likely to make great success again! We are excited to introduce you to the pattern of his brand.
That's what she writes about her new pattern:
Zita is a dress that is offered with different variants.
A bare back, a covered back, a long dress, short, with a pleated skirt, with or without sleeves.
With this dress you will learn how to make scallops.
Zita therefore has 1 front with scallops, 2 possible back variants, short sleeves and a variant of skirt with pleats.
You will receive immediately by mail:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 48 (sewing margins are included). Just print and paste the pages to make your pattern
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
- The print guide
Material and footage needed:
- A desktop printer (A4 size)
- Blank sheets of paper
- Your sewing machine
- 1m80 of fabrics on 140 of width for a short version of size 34 to 40, for the larger sizes to envisage 2m on 140 or 2m30 / 2m50 for a long version
- An invisible zip of 40cm or 50cm for the size above 40
- Thermocollant for enformes if your material is fine
- An overlock machine (optional)
You can make your dress in a taffeta, a gabardine, an English embroidery and other fabrics having a nice outfit to facilitate the holding of the scallops.
If you want to use a cotton, a chambray or other softer material do not hesitate to heat up the shapes of your scallops for them to hold.
The Wissew community and the designer Charlotte will help you and advise you with pleasure during your creation! Contact informations are on the pattern!
- Niveau requis
- Destiné aux
- Types de patron
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Garantie sécurité - Paiement 3D-Secure
- Envoi immédiat par mail du patron
- Patron testé par Wissew
- La communauté prête à répondre à tes questions
Tu as fait ce patron ? Poste ta photo !
Et GAGNE -10% sur ton prochain patron