Sewing Pattern - Veïa Jacket and Ema Short - PDF
This boss is a set including the boss of the Ema shorts and the Veïa jacket.
Ema is a high waisted shorts, with 2 Italian pockets at the hips and 2 pliers at the back. It closes with a zipper and a hook at the waist.
Veïa is a straight coat with long sleeves. It has 2 patch pockets at the hips and is fully lined.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF patterns from 34 to 44 (seam margins are included)
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
Materials and footage required:
- A4 printer
- Your sewing machine
- 1.80 metres of fabric by 1.40 metres (width) - Jacket
- 1.20 metres of fabric lining over 1.40 metres (width) - Jacket
- Iron-on if you want to iron-on your parmenture or enforme - Jacket
- A 15 cm zipper - Short
- Hook to close - Short
- 1 meter of fabric by 1.40 meter (width) - Short
- 25 centimeters by 1 meter of fabric for the bottom of the pockets (no need to take a nice fabric!) - Short
- One overlock machine (Optional) - Short
The designer advises you the following fabrics: "I made my jacket and shorts with a furnishing fabric to ensure their fit and fall, but they can be made in woolen, chambray or cotton, according to your wishes!"
The Wissew community and designer Charlotte will be happy to help and advise you during your creation! Contact information is on the pattern.
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Patterns of
- Garantie sécurité - Paiement 3D-Secure
- Envoi immédiat par mail du patron
- Patron testé par Wissew
- La communauté prête à répondre à tes questions