The Mary sewing pattern is a wedding dress with a pretty halter top and V-neckline. The dress has scallops but can also be sewn without.
The dress closes with a buttonhole in the back.
The pattern features a train, but you can sew it straight to make it an evening gown or a best man's dress.
This feminine, well-tailored dress will suit most body types.
All the steps are explained in the tutorial, and we've provided detailed sketches to help you make your project a success.
This pattern is available in sizes 34 to 46. The size chart is shown in the image. Sewing margins are included in the pattern (1cm).
In the images, the model is 1.60m tall and wears a size 34.
When you order this pattern, you'll immediately receive an e-mail:
- The PDF sewing pattern in A4 and A0 format. The pattern includes layers so you can print only your size.
- A detailed illustrated tutorial for creating your women's sewing pattern + a sewing lexicon and advice for beginners.
- A bonus tutorial for making your bridal veil
--- THE VARIATIONS ---
Discover the Mary dress pocket pattern here.
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- A spool of thread to match the fabric
- 11 covered buttons
- For sizes 34 to 40: 2.20 m of fabric (in 1.40 m)
- For sizes 32 to 46: 2.50 m of fabric (in 1.40 m)
- For sizes 34 to 40: 2.20 m lining (in 1.40 m)
- For sizes 32 to 46: 2.50 m lining (in 1.40 m)
- Straight iron-on thread if your fabric is slightly elastic and has a tendency to stretch.
- A small rectangle of fusible web for the button placket if your fabric is too fluid (approx. 25 cm by 6 cm)
- 20 cm of ribbon straps or 50 cm of cord if you don't want to make your own straps
RECOMMENDED FABRIC :
For a flowing look, we recommend a fabric such as heavy crepe, viscose or silk.
For a stiff, structured look, we recommend duchesse satin.
For a casual, bohemian look, we recommend linen.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products