copy of Sewing Pattern - Rose Dress - PDF
After the success of her last sewing pattern on Wissew, Florence launches her second dress. I hope the Rose dress will please you as much as the Camellia dress!
That's what she writes about her new pattern:
The Rose pattern is a very feminine summer dress with fine and drawn lines. She has a nice back and a neckline in the shape of a heart.
Shoulders knots are very trendy this summer and I love ruffles so I decided to make two versions. For the ruffles version, the inspiration came when I bought this beautiful white English embroidery, it was obvious!
Rose is a dress that looks like me: romantic and practical. Practical because it is bra-compatible, which is very important for active women!
Sewing Pattern to download in PDF format A4 and A0.
You will receive immediately by mail:
- PDF pattern from XS to XXL in A4 and A0
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
- A step-by-step video
- The print guide
Material and footage needed:
- A desktop printer (A4 size)
- A pair of scissors
- For sizes XS, S and M: 2.50 m of fabric on 1.40 m of width
- For sizes L, XL and XXL: 3.50 m of fabric on 1.40 m of width
- 8 to 10 buttons depending on the size and the length of the skirt and the desired effect
- Iron-on (if the fabric is fine) for the button placket
For your Rose dress, the designer recommends viscose, cotton, English embroidery, silk or double gauze.
The Wissew’s community and the designer will help you and advise you with pleasure, during your creation! The contact information is on the pattern.
- Niveau requis
- Destiné aux
- Types de patron
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Garantie sécurité - Paiement 3D-Secure
- Envoi immédiat par mail du patron
- Patron testé par Wissew
- La communauté prête à répondre à tes questions
Tu as fait ce patron ? Poste ta photo !
Et GAGNE -10% sur ton prochain patron