copy of Sewing Pattern - Muse Dress - PDF
Our new designer Angelique releases her third sewing pattern on Wissew. She is passionate about sewing and realizes trendy patterns. We are delighted to introduce you to the patterns of her brand “Ma Petite Garde Robe”.
This is what she writes about her new sewing patterns:
Thanks to the patron of our Muse, make yourself a feminine dress and delicate, as wise as inspiring to wear without moderation. You can match it to your favorite derbies or sneakers for a streetwear look, with heels for a more seductive look.
Designed without zip or button, Muse is an easy dress to sew, even for beginners!
Pattern to download in PDF format. Sewing values are included. The assembly booklet is illustrated step by step.
The details of the dress:
- Bust slightly adjusted
- Round neck in front, V-neck in the back
- ¾ sleeves: we suggest to lace them
- Gathered skirt
The model is 1m65 and is wearing a size 38.
From 34 to 46, choose your usual size. However if you have a strong chest we advise you to choose a size above your usual size.
Length 95 cm for a size 38: to adjust to your stature and your taste
You will receive immediately by mail:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 46 (sewing margins are included). Just print and paste the pages to make your boss.
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
- The print guide
The sewing’s challenges
This dress pattern presents no particular difficulty apart from the gathers at the waist of the skirt and the fitting of the sleeves. Laying lace braid facilitates the finishes of the neckline and sleeves.
Material and footage needed:
- a desktop printer (A4 size)
- a pair of scissors
- 220 cm of fabric for a width of fabric in 140 cm
- 160 cm of braid for decollette and sleeves
For this pattern, the designer advises you a fluid fabric: crepe, viscose, tencel ... A light jacquard will give a touch very dressed.
The Wissew community and the creator Angelique will help and advise you with pleasure, during your creation! The contact information is on the pattern!
- Niveau requis
- Destiné aux
- Types de patron
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Garantie sécurité - Paiement 3D-Secure
- Envoi immédiat par mail du patron
- Patron testé par Wissew
- La communauté prête à répondre à tes questions
Tu as fait ce patron ? Poste ta photo !
Et GAGNE -10% sur ton prochain patron