Sewing pattern - Althea Blouse - PDF
Althéa is a blouse with volume and contrast. Its sleeves are very puffy, gathered in the armholes and tightened by a knotted bias on the wrist. The body of the blouse flares, the front and the back are independent towards the waist but two light links allow to rub and tie Althéa on the hips.
The boat collar unveils the shoulders with femininity and highlights the last two ribbons of the blouse that tie on the shoulders.
Althéa, it is the poetry of knotted cords that opposes the power of volumes.
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PFD boss from XS to XXL in A4 and A0
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Main fabric: between 59 in by 55 in (size 34-42) and 39 in by 55 in (size 44)
- Between 98.4 in (XS) and 118 in (XXL) of bias (rather soft and thin) for the collar, wrist slots and side seams.
- Wire reel
Fluid fabric such as cotton veil, cotton, silk, silk satin etc.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.