Sewing pattern - Crocus Skirt - PDF
Crocus is a straight skirt, very simple but that make gorgeous the one who wears it, with pliers that mark the waist and a front button.
The buttons is on the left hip and discreetly reveals the leg during the movements, but also allows to play with the sizes and shapes.
All fabrics are suitable for the Crocus skirt, which makes it a basic to decline throughout the seasons.
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PFD boss from 34 to 44 in A4 and A0
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
• Main fabric: 31.4 in by 55 in
• 5 buttons of 1 in
• Optionally, bias to finish the waist and hem: between 62.9 in (size 34) and 82.6 in (size 44)
• Coil of wire.
- Almost all fabrics: linen, cotton, wool, viscose... but one with some fluidity.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.