Sewing pattern - Lierre Blouse - PDF
Lierre is a pattern of a long-sleeved jacket with two sides gently raised on the front. Its belt can be long and tie at the back or front; it can also be shorter and tie on the side (see below).
High waisted pants and skirt will highlight its short and rounded cut.
Without chest clamps, it has a loose style.
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PFD boss from XS to XXL in A4 and A1
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
It can be stitched with Linen and for a more autumn wear, it can be doubled or quilted. This pattern is aimed at more experienced seamstress as it requires mastery:
-the laying of a long sleeve,
-laying a facing neckline,
-sewing a bias.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.