Sewing pattern - Lilas Blouse - PDF
Lilas is a fresh blouse buttoned on all height. Puffy sleeves and a button on the side make the originality of this pattern. To harmonize the silhouette, you can also choose to frown it.
If you sew it a little bigger than your usual size, it will be more fluid... Almost all fabrics are suitable (and that’s cool!): soft (cotton), fluid (viscose), transparent (silk organza), structured (linen), etc...
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PFD boss from XS to XXXL in A4 and A0
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
• Main fabric: 47.2 in by 55 in
• 5 0.7 in diameter buttons
• 5 mm thick elastic (for length, see sleeve circumference, step 9). Add 27.5 in (XS) to 35.4 in (XXXL) length for waist
• Heat-tight (lightweight and flexible) if the fabric is too fragile.
• Coil of wire.
- Silk, linen, cotton
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Expert !
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern