Sewing pattern - Crocus Skirt - PDF
Crocus is a straight skirt, very simple but that highlights the one who wears it, with pliers that mark the waist and a front button.
An original button because it is placed on the left hip and discreetly reveals the leg during the movements, but also because it is not regular and allows to play with the sizes and shapes of the buttons.
All fabrics are suitable for the Crocus skirt, which makes it a basic to decline throughout the seasons.
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PFD boss from 34 to 44 in A4 and A0
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
• Main fabric: 31 by 55 in
• 5 buttons 1 in diameter.
• Optionally, bias to finish the waist and hem: between 62.9 in (size XS) and 82.6 in (size XXL)
• Coil of wire.
- Almost all fabrics: linen, cotton, wool, viscose... with minimal fluidity nevertheless
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern