Sewing pattern Tanga Gaspard - PDF
Our designer Guillemette is releasing her new pattern on Wissew. Her goal is for everyone to be able to create their own underwear. We are delighted to present you the patterns of her brand Atelier Guillemette.
Here is what she writes about her new boss:
Gaspard is the first lace pattern in the collection. Very indented, with little covering at the back, it avoids marks on the buttocks while providing comfort and lightness.
You will receive at your home:
- The A4 pocket pattern from 36 to 46 (the seam allowances are included).
If you want it, send us a message to email@example.com
· 30 cm of lycra or jersey in 140 cm width [FRONT & PAW]
· 1 m of elastic lace 16 cm minimum width [BACK]
· 1 m of 6 or 8 mm elastic
The fabrics recommended for this pattern are: Cotton jersey not too thick or Lycra fabric and lace 16 cm minimum height with teeth.
- Patterns of
- Uderwears, swimsuit and pyjamas
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.