Sewing Pattern Woman Billie Jacket and Shirt - PDF
Bilie is a dual-use garment: shirt for version A and over-shirt to wear like a jacket for version B.
This pattern incorporates all the codes of the shirt, a timeless wardrobe: collar with collar stand, yoke and round pleat in the back, cuffs with button placket.
You will immediately receive by email:
- the pattern in A4 or A3 formats. For each print format (A4 or A3), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- an assembly plan of the pages making up the template as well as assembly instructions.
- the garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
€ 5 OFFERED FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Fabric footage - A & B version: 1.80m
- Tone on tone
- 15 small buttons diameter 10 to 12 mm (version A) or presses
- 9 medium buttons diameter 18 to 20 mm (version B) or snaps or jeans buttons
- 100 x 50 cm fusible (all versions)
Version A: flexible fabric of fine to medium thickness such as cotton poplin, cotton satin, chambray, double cotton gauze, light crepe (cotton or viscose), light viscose, light denim, tencel , light linen ...
Version B: flexible fabric of medium thickness such as cotton twill, cotton basket weave, fine milleraie velvet, cotton canvas, fine to medium denim, fine suede ...
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern