Sewing Pattern Daisy Dress - PDF
Daisy is a feminine, original and totally lined dress. The back is opened by a pretty sensual drop and compatible bra.
In this pattern, you can choose between three types of sleeves:
- Single 3/4 sleeves.
- Long sleeves slightly gathered with a sleeve band.
- Sleeve with a small flounce at the top of the sleeve
You can also choose between three types of skirts:
- Non-asymmetrical skirt with a pleated flounce
- Asymmetrical skirt with one or two unpleated flounces
- Non-asymmetrical skirt with one or two unpleated flounces.
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 48 in A4 and A0 (seam margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated implementation guide
- The printing guide
Skirt version with two non-shirred flounces :
- 3m20 by 1m40 for sizes XS,S and M.
- 4m by 1m40 for sizes L and XL.
Metrage Fabric - Skirt version with one non-shirred steering wheel:
- 2m50 by 1m40 of fabric for sizes XS,S and M.
- 3m20 by 1m40 of fabric for sizes L and XL.
Métrage fabric - Version skirt with straight gathered steering wheel:
- 2m30 of fabric for sizes XS, S and M.
- 3m of fabric for sizes L and XL.
- Iron-on tape in straight thread strip.
For all versions, you need 2 m of fabric for the lining.
Fabric advice :
The recommended fabrics for this pattern are viscose, fine wool, suede, velvet, cotton.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern