Sewing Pattern Woman Top/Dress Nekkar - PDF
Nekkar is a sewing pattern to make a short dress or blouse. The pattern comes with two different styles of sleeves: one is short and wide kimono style and the other 3/4 has a puffy effect thanks to a bracelet at the bottom of the sleeve.
Do you like pleats? Here you are served: a set of religious pleats decorate the front and back.
The basque or the bottom of the dress gathered on the shoulder line allow a nice enhancement of the chest and a drop is at the back neckline for easy slip-on.
You will receive immediately by mail :
- The pattern PDF A0, A4, A1 and US letters from 34 to 46
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
€ 5 OFFERED FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Fabrics: 180 cm maximum on 140 cm width
- 1 button of 10 mm maximum
- Cord or ribbon for the neckline: 5 cm approximately
Recommended fabrics :
For your Nekkar dress, the designer recommends cotton, chambray, poplin, gabardine, double gauze, linen, viscose, fine denim?
The thicker the fabric is, the more the folds will take volume on the chest.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern