Sewing Pattern Dress Victoria Overalls - PDF
The overall dress is a timeless model. Basic of our wardrobe, it can be worn in any season! in winter with a big sweater and tights, or in summer with a t-shirt and a nice pair of sandals, something to suit everyone's desires!
You will immediately receive by email:
- the pattern in A4 or A0 formats. For each print format (A4 or A0), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- an assembly plan of the pages making up the template as well as assembly instructions.
- the garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
5 € OFFERED FROM 50 € OF PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Size from 34 to 38: 1 meter of fabric for a width of 140 cm.
- Size from 40 to 44: 1.20m of fabric for a width of 140cm.
- Lining (wrap skirt): height 65 cm x width 45 cm.
- Light fusible (optional): 25 cm for a width of 140 cm.
- Invisible closure between 20 and 25 cm.
- A ring for the skirt between 4 and 6 cm in diameter.
- For the suspenders, you can choose between two D-rings (half-round) or two rectangular buckles between 3 cm and 4.5 cm wide.
- 4 snaps between 9 mm and 20 mm in diameter.
- A serger or serger (optional).
Medium weight fabrics like jacquard, tweed, faux leather or chambray. The creation in the photo was made in corduroy.
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.