Sewing Pattern Woman Vega Skirt - PDF
Vega is a straight skirt whose belt is at intermediate height (about 8 cm below the waist), it is available in 3 versions and is available in two different lengths: short or semi-long hobbled.
Its originality? Its buttoned pockets, the point of which is unhooked on each side of the front.
It is also possible to add a button on the front.
A digital pattern includes:
- the full-size pattern broken down into several pages in A4 or A3 formats. For each print format (A4 or A3), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- printing instructions
- an assembly plan of the pages making up the template as well as assembly instructions.
- the garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
- Fabric length A version: 80 cm
- Fabric length B version: 1 m
- Fabric length C version: 1m10
- tone on tone thread
- invisible zip 22 cm (all versions)
- medium buttons with a diameter of approximately 15 cm (2 for version A, 7 for versions B and C)
- 60 x 40 cm of fusible (all versions)
Medium to thick, flowing fabric or fabric like denim, gabardine, twill, jacquard, velvet, suede, tencel, cupro, heavy crepe, fine wool.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
The opinion of enthusiasts
You might also like
Angélique Lefranc - Créateur de patron de couture
- Reduced price