Patron de short - PDF
Our creator Charlotte is a pattern designer. At weekends she sews for herself and makes her own patterns. We are delighted for her to start the adventure!
Here is what she writes about the Ema shorts:
Here is my first pattern on Wissew, high waisted shorts, with 2 Italian style pockets at the hips and 2 pliers at the back. It closes with a zipper and a hook at the waist. An ideal piece of clothing for fall and early winter!
You will immediately receive by email:
· The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 (sewing margins are included). All you need to do is print and paste the pages to build your pattern.
· The detailed and illustrated sewing guide with Charlotte’s photographs
· The sizing guide to help you choose your size
· The printing guide
· Wissew’s surprise
Sewing challenges :
By choosing this model, you are setting yourself some beautiful challenges:
· Making the clips on the back of the shorts
· Sew pockets
· Put a fly
· Put a hook at the waist to close the shorts
The realization guide allows you to learn these techniques to become a real pro!
- "I really love these shorts, they are very comfortable and not so difficult to fit." Chloé @vaudaanee
- "The shorts are well designed, the finishes are really clean and it is timeless." Cecile from @madeintwins
- "Yoouuhoo I finally finished the shorts this morning and you know what I did not say to you, I love it !!! It makes a crazy buttock" Maryline of @jacquelin
5 € OFFERED FROM 50 € OF PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Niveau requis
- Destiné aux
- Types de patron
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Garantie sécurité - Paiement 3D-Secure
- Envoi immédiat par mail du patron
- Patron testé par Wissew
- La communauté prête à répondre à tes questions
Tu as fait ce patron ? Poste ta photo !
Et GAGNE -10% sur ton prochain patron
L’AVIS DES PASSIONNÉS
You might also like
Charlotte de Cha' coud
- On sale!