DP's par DP STUDIO
- Reduced price
The Polka model is a long blouse that also comes in a dress.
Adjusted on the top of the bust, gathered panels give it a nice size.
On the front, the top of the panel is folded and gathered before being pressed against the yoke and simulates a steering wheel. The back is subtly opened through two crossed panels, which are delicately buttoned at the neckline.
For an even more babydoll look, it is possible to add a gathered ruffle at the bottom of the sleeve.
A digital pattern includes:
- the full-size pattern broken down into several pages in A4, A3 and A0 formats. For each print format (A4, A3 and A0), a file containing all the sizes is available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- printing instructions
- an assembly plan of the pages making up the template as well as assembly instructions.
- the garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
Fabric yardage: (calculated for the largest size taking into account a width of 140 cm):
- version A: 1.40m
- version B: 1.80m
Material advice: flexible fabric of thin to medium thickness: light crepe (viscose), light viscose, chambray, tencel, light denim, soft linen, soft cotton (poplin), double gauze, seersucker ...
- tone on tone thread
- 2 small buttons diameter 1 to 1.2 cm (all versions)
- 100 x 50 cm fusible (all versions)
Version A was made in Terrazzo cotton gauze Shell Atelier Brunette, and in a viscose and peach cotton blend with golden lurex stripes Eglantine and Zoé.
Version B was made in the double gauze Stardust Off-white Atelier Brunette (the front and back have been lined in ecru cotton satin).