DP's par DP STUDIO
- Reduced price
Isis is a dress pattern that can be declined in t-shirt and skirt. This pattern will be well adapted for those who start with jersey.
Moreover, the top is reversible, it is possible to wear the neckline in front or in the back. So you can make a backless dress or a dress with a nice neckline, it's up to you!
You will receive immediately by mail :
The PDF pattern from XS to XL (sewing margins are included). Just print and paste the pages to make your pattern.
The detailed and illustrated production guide with Gaël's sketches.
The guide to choose your size
The printing guide
A sewing legend for beginners
The Wissew surprise
By choosing this model, you are facing a beautiful challenge: sewing bias, you have the choice between jersey bias or elastic bias.
The sewing guide allows you to learn these techniques to become a real pro!
Discover all our English sewing patterns here:
5€ FREE FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH THE CODE : 50WISSEW
- A desktop printer (A4 format)
- 130 cm of jersey on 150 cm (width)
- 1 meter of elastic bias or jersey
- Special machine needle jersey
- Family machine with a good zig-zag stitch and a stretch stitch or overlock stitch (overlock stitch is not mandatory, but it is advisable to use it if you have one)
Recommended fabrics :
For this t-shirt, the designer recommends jersey or lycra. The seams being raw on the sides, it is important that it is not a fabric that frays.
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.