Sewing Pattern Woman Ecorce Pant - PDF
Ecorce is a high-waisted pants pattern with a close-fitting cut. It closes with a fly located in front as well as with a button and a clip hidden inside the belt. A piped pocket on the back is optional for even more finished pants.
Seams along the back legs perfectly match your shapes and end with a slit at the bottom, a slight detail that makes the difference.
Écorce is simple and chic pants. Two versions are available: pants and corsair.
You will immediately receive by email:
- the pattern in A4 (25 pages);
- the boss in A0 (2 pages);
- the step-by-step instruction guide with detailed, hand-painted illustrations (12 pages).
PDFs allow you to select the desired size (s) for printing, using the "layer" option in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Meter Fabric Version # 1, corsair:
- 150cm wide, from size A to C: 1.2m
- 150cm wide, from size D to H: 1.6m
- 115cm wide, all sizes: 1.7m
Fabric length Version # 2, pants:
- 150cm wide, from size A to C: 1.5m
- 150cm wide, from size D to H: 2.1m
- 115cm wide, all sizes: 2.4m
Other supplies :
- Lighter fabric than the chosen fabric, for the front of the fly, the belt and the piped pocket (about 1.1m x 20cm).
- Lining for the facing of the fly and the pocket (about 30x30cm)
- A 14cm zipper
- A button 1.5cm in diameter
- A belt clip and bar
Recommended fabrics :
Medium thick fabrics such as: denim, cotton twill, gabardine, tartan, corduroy. The cut of the pants is close to the body, you will probably prefer a fabric with a little stretch, but it is not mandatory. In all cases, a canvas is recommended to test the cut. Opt for a fabric that marks when ironing to make the permanent pleats on the front.
The models shown in the photo were made in denim and cotton twill, without stretch.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
- Pants and Bottoms
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern