Sewing Pattern Woman Dorothie Blouse - PDF
Dorothie is a small blouse with feminine details: cut-outs and gathers on the front and on the back, lapel at the
neckline, side slits, low back at the back and gathered sleeves.
Two types of sleeves are available: for version A, the sleeves reach above the elbow and are tightened with an
applied band. The sleeves of version B are 3/4 length, discreetly puffy and end with a sleeve bracelet.
You will immediately receive by email:
- the pattern in A4, A3 and A0 formats. For each print format (A4, A3 and A0), a file containing all the sizes is
available as well as one file per size. It is therefore possible to print only the size concerned.
- the garment assembly guide also including fabric measurement information as well as the necessary supplies.
€ 5 OFFERED FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Fabric footage version A: 1m30 * 1m40
- Fabric version B version: 1.40m * 1.40m
- Tone on tone thread
- 5 small to medium buttons (all versions)
- 70 cm of fusible (all versions)
For this pattern, we recommend a flexible fabric or with a little hold (but with a thin or medium thickness)such as light crepe, viscose, chambray, poplin, tencel or light denim, double gauze or light linen.
Version A was made in a tangerine viscose cotton with golden lurex Eglantine and Zoé checks.
Version B was made from a cotton and elastane textured gauze coupon.
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern