Sewing pattern Top / Dress Paresse - PDF
In this blouse, no darts, no lining, no zip, no buttonholes ... just 3 hours of time and a little fabric. Not even need to overlock! Isn't it great ? Whether you want to make yourself a light top for the summer or a prettyfestive dress for the winter, this pattern will satisfy and sublimate you without making too much effort ...
You will immediately receive by email
- Instructions for printing and assembling the pattern
- One PDF per size to avoid stray lines
- The detailed guide with the illustrated steps
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard and Google Pay.
Digital patterns sent immediately by e-mail.
Fast delivery, shipment within 48 hours.
Customer service available from 8 a.m to 6 p.m every working day.
- Fabric: For the top 160cm x 140 width or 240cm x 110 width
- Fabric for the dress 200cm x 140 width or 280cm x 110 width
- Elastic 1m between 0.3 and 0.6cm wide
- Bias between 1 and 6m depending on the finishes chosen
Recommended fabrics: cotton, poplin, plumetis, viscose, polyester crepe, silk, light velvet ..
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Adult size
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Unité de mesure
- cm / m
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent
You might also like these products