Sewing pattern Top / Dress Paresse - PDF
In this blouse, no darts, no lining, no zip, no buttonholes ... just 3 hours of time and a little fabric. Not even need to overlock!
Isn't it great ? Whether you want to make yourself a light top for the summer or a prettyfestive dress for the winter, this pattern will satisfy and sublimate you without making too much effort ...
You will immediately receive by email:
- Instructions for printing and assembling the pattern
- One PDF per size to avoid stray lines
- The detailed explanatory guide with the illustrated assembly steps
€ 5 OFFERED FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Fabric: For the top 160cm x 140 width or 240cm x 110 width
- Fabric for the dress 200cm x 140 width or 280cm x 110 width
- Elastic 1m between 0.3 and 0.6cm wide
- Bias between 1 and 6m depending on the finishes chosen
Recommended fabrics: cotton, poplin, plumetis, viscose, polyester crepe, silk, light velvet ..
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- Patterns of
Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.