Sewing pattern Gathered skirt - PDF
The pattern of the pleated skirt is perfect for starting sewing with confidence. With this pattern, you will learn to sew a French seam, to gather a fabric, to put on an elastic and to make a hem.
The pattern offers all sizes from 2 years to size 58.
You will immediately receive by email:
PDF pattern (sewing allowances are included)
The detailed and illustrated production guide
5€ FREE FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- 65 cm of fabric on a width of 150cm for women,
- 25 to 35 cm of fabric on a wool of 80 to 100 cm for the girls.
- Elastic minimum 3 cm wide and length: waist size
Choose a fabric that is fluid enough to be gathered (Baptist type of cotton, viscose, linen or light wool, chambray. Avoid jeans, wax or velvet for example).
First sewing project
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.