Sewing Pattern Dress / Top Dune - PDF
Dune is a camisole and a slip dress pattern. It has a loose fit which makes it comfortable to wear in any occasion. Its style is resolutely simple and elegant while relaxed and casual. This garment is very versatile: it can be worn on its own during the hot days as a chic top or dress; it can be worn as a second skin during colder weather under other layers. This is definitely a classic must have in one’s wardrobe.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern (sewing margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
5 € OFFERED FROM 50 € OF PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
Light weight fabrics with drape such as: cotton lawn, linen, crêpe de chine, silk, rayon, satin, etc.
In order to sew this pattern you will need:
- Interfacing, lighter than the fabric you choose. It will be used for the facing
(approximately 70cm x 30cm).
- Or bias binding if you wish to finish the neckline with bias instead of a facing.
- Ribbon if you wish to make the straps with ribbon.
- Lace if you want to finish the neckline with lace.
First sewing project
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern