Sewing Pattern Woman Skirt Jump - PDF
The Jump skirt is a small deck skirt, short, of marine inspiration with its 2 columns of buttons on each side.
No zip, no belt, it is very easy to make, you can make it in jeans, cotton canvas or velvet for example. It is a practical and easy to wear piece.
The Jump skirt is very easy to make. It is adapted for all the levels of sewing.
You will receive immediately by e-mail:
- The PDF patterns A4 and A0 from XS to XL
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
Recommended setting for a 140cm wide fabric:
80 cm from Size XS to M
95 cm from Size L to XL
- 6 buttons with a diameter of about 2 cm
- Iron-on adhesive for the enformes
- 1 spool of wire
The Jump skirt can be realized in many different fabrics. You can use jeans, cotton canvas, velvet, jacquard.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.