Sewing pattern Cherry Blossom Blouse - PDF
Cherry Blossom is a small casual and feminine blouse, to wear with your most beautiful jeans. An ideal model for mixing two fabrics or a nice lace braid.
Delicately structured with its yokes and its fully lined "V" neck, Cherry Blossom takes a little time but does not present any particular difficulty (estimated level: 2/5).
Cherry Blossom comes in two versions: short sleeves or 3/4 elastic sleeves with ruffled ruffles. The hardest will be to choose!
Content of the PDF template:
PDF pattern to print in A4 or A0 format with sewing margins included (sizes: 34 to 46)
an ultra-educational assembly booklet
5€ OFFERED FROM 50€ PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
- Fabric (140cm): 1m60 for the short sleeve option/ 1m85 for the 3/4 sleeve option
- 1 button for back closure (optional)
- Heat-tight for neck (optional, if your fabric is thin)
- Optional 3/4 sleeves: 1 cm wide elastic for the wrists
Fine to medium fabrics with a nice drop (double gauze, tencel, fine twill...)
DISCOVER OUR NEW FABRIC COLLECTION HERE!
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
Top and T-shirt
- Garantie sécurité - Paiement 3D-Secure
- Envoi immédiat par mail du patron
- Patron testé par Wissew
- La communauté prête à répondre à tes questions