- Reduced price
- Save 15%
Sewing pattern Marius Shorts - PDF
With the possibility of putting or not the frills at the front, the frills at the back and the frilly over-skirt, the short Marius, with its mid-high waist, is available in 8 versions.
To this is added the possibility of removing the overskirt to make it a classic short! And even to make it a casual version, which can range, depending on the fabric used, from sportswear or pajama bottoms. We can also play on the length of the court in case the frills are removed.
Thus, Marius, it is not a simple short, but the possibility of making with the same boss no less than 12 different clothes!
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern from 34 to 46 (sewing margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
5 € OFFERED FROM 50 € OF PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
Frilly version in front + back + overskirt: 1.10m of fabric in 140cm width
Froufrou version in front + back + overskirt: 1.35m of fabric in 140cm width
For the basic version:
- 1 invisible zipper of 18 cm in color coordinated with your fabric
- 20 cm of fusible
- 90 cm bias 4 cm wide to match the fabric (optional)
- For the casual version: elastic 3 cm wide and the length of your waist.
Fluid light cotton, viscose or light crepe fabric.
The presence of spandex is not mandatory.
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern