Sewing Pattern Woman Too Much Top - PDF
Because "too much ... is never too much", the blouse Too much is a blouse feminine full of pretty refined details. Religious pleats that frame the V-neck for a romantic side, to which are added high cuffs with 3 buttons and a belt to be tied on the side which is not left out.
In short the Too much blouse is a neat and worked blouse that will not pass the test of time. Not unnoticed.
You will receive immediately by email :
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 46 (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated realization guide
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Recommended setting for a 140cm wide fabric:
- 145 cm from Size 34 to 40
- 165 cm from Size 42 to 46
- Iron-on for wrists and siding
- 6 buttons
- 1 "Pilot Frixion" type pen whose writing can be erased by the heat of the iron.
- 1 reel of fi
Recommended fabrics :
Can work with many different fabrics such as viscose,
silk, cotton, linen....
The different models in the photo have been made respectively :
-in silk (fabric with flowers),
-cotton crepe cream from Hysope
- viscose amber branches from Cousette's house
However, you should avoid very thick or very stiff tissues because the roundness of the
folds would not sit well.
- Expert !
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.