Sewing Pattern Woman Veïa Jacket and Ema Short - PDF
This pattern is a set including the pattern for the Ema shorts and the Veïa jacket.
Ema are high waisted shorts, with 2 slant pockets at the hips and 2 darts at the back. It closes with a zipper and a hook at the waist.
Veïa is a straight coat with long sleeves. It has 2 patch pockets at the hips and is fully lined.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF patterns from 34 to 44 (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
€ 5 FREE FROM € 50 PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
Materials and footage required:
- A4 printer
- Your sewing machine
- 1.80 metres of fabric by 1.40 metres (width) - Jacket
- 1.20 metres of fabric lining over 1.40 metres (width) - Jacket
- Iron-on if you want to iron-on your parmenture or enforme - Jacket
- A 15 cm zipper - Short
- Hook to close - Short
- 1 meter of fabric by 1.40 meter (width) - Short
- 25 centimeters by 1 meter of fabric for the bottom of the pockets (no need to take a nice fabric!) - Short
- One overlock machine (Optional) - Short
The designer advises you the following fabrics: "I made my jacket and shorts with a furnishing fabric to ensure their fit and fall, but they can be made in woolen, chambray or cotton, according to your wishes!"
The Wissew community and designer Charlotte will be happy to help and advise you during your creation! Contact information is on the pattern.
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
The opinion of enthusiasts
You might also like
Alexandra Vanlerberghe - - Créateur de patron de couture
- Reduced price