Sewing Pattern - Veïa Jacket and Ema Short - PDF
Our designer Charlotte is a model maker. On the weekends she sews for her and makes her own patterns. She began by posting her Ema shorts on Wissew and then her Veïa jacket. They had a great success so here is the whole Ema and Veïa.
Here's what she writes on her shorts: "Here's my first pattern on Wissew, a high-waisted shorts, with 2 hips pockets at the hips and 2 darts at the back. It closes with a zipper and hook at the waist. An ideal item for autumn and the beginning of winter! "
This is what she writes on her jacket: "It's a straight coat with long sleeves. It has 2 patch pockets at the hips and is fully lined. An ideal item for autumn and the beginning of winter! "
Patterns are directly available in PDF.
You will receive immediately by mail:
- PDF patterns from 34 to 44 (sewing margins are included). Just print and paste the pages to make your pattern
- The detailed production guide and illustrated with photos of Charlotte
- The guide to choose your size
- The print guide
- A couture legend for beginners
- The Wissew’s surprise
The sewing’s challenges
By choosing this model, you launch beautiful challenges:
- Put a lining on the jacket
- Sew pockets on jacket and shorts
- Put a face on the jacket
- Make darts on the back of the shorts
- Put a fly
- Put a hook at the waist to close the shorts
The realization guide allows you to learn these techniques to become a real professional!
Materials and footage required:
- A4 printer
- Your sewing machine
- 1.80 metres of fabric by 1.40 metres (width) - Jacket
- 1.20 metres of fabric lining over 1.40 metres (width) - Jacket
- Iron-on if you want to iron-on your parmenture or enforme - Jacket
- A 15 cm zipper - Short
- Hook to close - Short
- 1 meter of fabric by 1.40 meter (width) - Short
- 25 centimeters by 1 meter of fabric for the bottom of the pockets (no need to take a nice fabric!) - Short
- One overlock machine (Optional) - Short
The designer advises you the following fabrics: "I made my jacket and shorts with a furnishing fabric to ensure their fit and fall, but they can be made in woolen, chambray or cotton, according to your wishes!"
The Wissew community and designer Charlotte will be happy to help and advise you during your creation! Contact information is on the pattern.
- Temps nécessaire à la réalisation
- Niveau requis
- Destiné aux
- Types de patron
- Garantie sécurité - Paiement 3D-Secure
- Envoi immédiat par mail du patron
- Patron testé par Wissew
- La communauté prête à répondre à tes questions
Tu as fait ce patron ? Poste ta photo !
Et GAGNE -10% sur ton prochain patron
L’AVIS DES PASSIONNÉS
You might also like
Française 1 fois
- Reduced price