Sewing Pattern Woman Rose Dress - PDF
The pattern Rose is a very feminine dress with fine lines and drawn. It has a pretty back and a neckline in the shape of a heart. It is obviously supportive-compatible.
It exists in several versions:
- Shoulder knotted version (rust dress pictures)
- Flying shoulder version (white dress pictures)
- Long dress or lunch dress version
You will immediately receive by email:
- The PDF pattern from XS to XXL in A4 and A0
- Detailed and illustrated production guide
- Step by step video
Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Material and footage needed:
- A desktop printer (A4 size)
- A pair of scissors
- For sizes XS, S and M: 98.4 in of fabric on 55 in of width
- For sizes L, XL and XXL: 137 in of fabric on 55 in of width
- 8 to 10 buttons depending on the size and the length of the skirt and the desired effect
For your Rose dress, the designer recommends viscose, cotton, English embroidery, silk or double gauze.
The Wissew’s community and the designer will help you and advise you with pleasure, during your creation! The contact information is on the pattern.
Find out the FR - UK - US size correspondence chart in Attachments.
- 34 / 6 / XS
36 / 8 / S
38 / 10 / M
40 / 12 / L
42 / 14 / XL
44 / 16 / XXL
46 / 18 / XXXL
48 / 20 / 4XL
50 / 22 / 5XL
52 / 24 / 6XL
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
REALISATIONS FROM OUR COMMUNITY
Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent