Sewing Pattern Woman Audrey Dress - PDF
Audrey is a short and loose fit dress pattern. With grown-on sleeves, it has initially been designed with long see-through puff sleeves, for a festive and deli- cate look. However, you can make it without sleeves and wear it just like that or with a top underneath, for a more formal look. The high collar will keep your neck warm and cosy, while being wide enough to feel free to move. Audrey closes at the back with an invisible zip and small buttons on the collar. Sleeves are finished with tear-proof vents and end with cuffs.
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern (sewing margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
Main fabric: medium weight, tartan, woolen fabric, velvet, tweed, denim, jacquard, silk, woolen crepe, sweatshirting.
- 150cm / 59’’ wide: 1.20 / 1 3⁄8yds (size A to F) or 1.90m / 21⁄8yds (size G to H)
- 115cm / 45’’ wide: 2.20m / 23⁄8yds (all sizes)
- Sleeve fabric for version #1: see-through fabric with more or less structure and drape like organza, voile, or georgette.
- 150cm / 59’’ or 115cm / 45’’ wide: 50cm / 20’’
Pockets: light weight lining fabric, cotton or polyester. Pockets are a good opportunity to use your remnants!
- 50cm x 60cm / 20’’ x 24’’
• Interfacing, lighter than your main fabric, for the collar except if the main fabric you are using has already some structure (approximately 30cm x 40cm / 12’’ x 16‘’);
• Six 1cm / 3/8’’ buttons for the sleeve version or two for the sleeveless version;
• A 40cm / 16’’ invisible zip.
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.