Patron Couture Femme Robe Donna - PDF
Donna is wrap blouse and dress pattern. Flowing and chic with its gathers star- ting from the neck, it ties at the collar and at the waist on one side of the figure. Three sleeve finishes are possible: the simple sleeve, the sleeve with a box pleat, and the sleeve with ties. As a blouse version, you can wear it with jeans for a relaxed look, or with office trousers for a more formal look. As a dress, wear it by day or by night depending on the fabric you make it with. A wardrobe classic that you can wear without moderation !
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern (sewing margins are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
5 € OFFERED FROM 50 € OF PURCHASE WITH CODE: 50WISSEW
SUGGESTED FABRICS (M YDS)
Light weight fabric with drape: chiffon, georgette, crepe de Chine, sandwashed silk,
modal, cotton lawn, cotton shirting, poplin, linen, rayon, viscose, viscose twill.
- 150cm / 60’’ wide:
• Size A to E: 1.55m / 1 3⁄4yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / 1⁄4yd for option 3
• Sizes F to H: 2.10m / 2 1⁄4yds for all sleeve options
- 115cm / 45‘’ wide:
• All sizes: 2.30m / 2 1⁄2yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / 1⁄4yd for option 3
- 150cm / 60’’ wide :
• Size A to D: 2m / 2 1⁄4yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / 1⁄4yd for option 3 • Size E to H: 2.60m / 2 7⁄8yds for all sleeve options
- 115cm / 45’’ wide:
• All sizes: 2.90m / 3 1⁄8yds for all sleeve options
- Interfacing, lighter than your main fabric for the collar (30cm x 60cm / 12’’ x 24‘’);
- Two 1.2cm / 1⁄2’’ buttons;
- One or two small snap fasteners.
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.