Sewing Pattern Woman Donna Dress/Blouse - PDF
Donna is a blouse and wallet dress pattern. Fluid and chic with its gathers at the neck, it ties at the collar and waist on one side of the silhouette.
Three sleeve finishes are possible: the single sleeve, the sleeve with a pleat fold, and the sleeve with a knot.
In blouse version, it can be worn with jeans for a chic casual look, or in suit pants for an office look. In the dress version, it can be worn during the day or in the evening depending on the fabric chosen. A wardrobe basic to wear without moderation!
You will receive immediately by email :
- The PDF A0 and A4 pattern (sewing margins are included)
- The detailed and hand illustrated realization guide
SUGGESTED FABRICS (M YDS)
Light weight fabric with drape: chiffon, georgette, crepe de Chine, sandwashed silk,
modal, cotton lawn, cotton shirting, poplin, linen, rayon, viscose, viscose twill.
Blouse 150cm / 60’’ wide:
• Size A to E: 1.55m / 1 3⁄4yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / 1⁄4yd for option 3
• Sizes F to H: 2.10m / 2 1⁄4yds for all sleeve options
Blouse 115cm / 45‘’ wide:
• All sizes: 2.30m / 2 1⁄2yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / 1⁄4yd for option 3
Dress 150cm / 60’’ wide :
• Size A to D: 2m / 2 1⁄4yds for sleeve option 1 & 2 + 20cm / 1⁄4yd for option 3
• Size E to H: 2.60m / 2 7⁄8yds for all sleeve options
Dress 115cm / 45’’ wide:
• All sizes: 2.90m / 3 1⁄8yds for all sleeve options
Interfacing, lighter than your main fabric for the collar (30cm x 60cm / 12’’ x 24‘’);
Two 1.2cm / 1⁄2’’ buttons;
One or two small snap fasteners
- Patterns of
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.