Sewing pattern Aurore blouse - PDF
The Aurore blouse is fluid, light and so feminine with its gathers and frills.
The details of the blouse:
- Fluid blouse length on the hips
- Long sleeves
- Round neck at the front
- Ruffles on the front and back on the shoulders
- Flared cut
- Gathers on the sides
You will immediately receive by email:
- PDF pattern from 34 to 46 (the seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated production guide
- 230 cm of fabric for a width of 140 cm
For this pattern, the designer recommends a fluid fabric that is not too heavy which will highlight the volumes of this blouse: crepe, viscose, Tencel, poplin or fine linen. A light Liberty type cotton satin will accentuate the romantic effect of the blouse.
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.