Sewing Pattern Top Orge - PDF
Orge is a pattern that offers many possibilities depending on the interpretation one chooses to make of it: in a transparent fabric, it can be worn in spring on jeans and a t-shirt or on a colourful dress. In linen or cotton, and with short or long sleeves, it will be a mid-season or mid-summer dress. And in coated cotton, denim, or any other fabric that has a nice outfit, Orge will make a cool coat to finish off an outfit. Its structure is simple, with a tailor-inspired collar; but it is its pockets, in different shapes and sizes, that give it all its character. Designed in straight lines, it is very easy to lengthen or shorten, to give it the look you want.
You will receive immediately by email :
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated implementation guide
- Main fabric, according to the desired style: either as a coat (coated cotton, thick cotton, jeans...) or as a dress (cotton, linen, viscose, silk taffeta...)
- 4 buttons of 0.7 in diameter.
- Spool of thread.
- Patterns of
- Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.