Sewing Pattern Top Pâquerette - PDF
Pâquerette is a romantic blouse, with a modern 70's spirit. The bottom of the blouse flares into a delicate corolla. The square neckline balances the silhouette of the blouse and frames the face beautifully. Thanks to the two central seams of the neckline, two ruffles are integrated, which emphasize the shoulders. The soft and flowing fabrics, but with a little drape, will look good on him.
You will receive immediately by email:
- The PDF pattern from 34 to 44 (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated implementation guide
- Main fabric, rather soft: cotton, cotton voile, cotton and silk, silk, viscose...): 66.9 in by x 55 in (from XS to M), 82.6 in by 55 in (from L to XL).
- If you don't sew any siding, you need 47.2 in of bias
- Possibly 130 cm of lace ribbon for the ruffles or 200 cm of lace ribbon to inlay in front and back.
- Spool of thread.
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.
The opinion of enthusiasts
You might also like
- Reduced price