Patron Couture Top Rosa - PDF
Rosa is a blend of elegance, minimalist lines and sensuality. Rosa can be worn during the day with light linen but also in the evening with more precious fabrics, and even for ceremonies and events. Short, it goes down to the waist and is worn with high waist trousers or skirts.
This model with these festoons is completely sewn in a sheath with a lace inlay which makes all its complexity. A small piece but a lot of technique...
- From size 34 to size 42.
- Intermediate-advanced level
You will receive immediately by email:
- The A4 PDF pattern from 34 to 42 years old (seam allowances are included)
- The detailed and illustrated implementation guide
A flowing and medium-heavy fabric but with a well-defined festoon hold is recommended:
- Heavy bristles
- Tencel twill or crepe
- Heavy viscose
Required equipment :
- 80 cm of fabric for 140 width / 100 cm for 110 width
- 40-50cm iron-on canvas
- 4 buttons of 10 mm
- 1m of lace ribbon
- Patterns of
- Blouse and Shirt
Top and T-shirt
- PDF / POCHETTE
- Secure payment
- Immediate sending of the PDF Sewing Pattern
- 98% of customer satisfaction rate with Wissew
- Nice sewing time with your new pattern
Did you make that sewing pattern ? Post your picture !
And EARN -10% on your next sewing pattern.